Re: nVidia is OS?

You left out one really important point

this ---> Is my sarcasm showing?

It pains me that nVidia will not support OSS. They have a great hardware
product.

http://mirror.ati.com/products/pc/aiwradeon8500/index.html
http://www.nvidia.com/view.asp?PAGE=geforce4ti

On Sun, 2003-04-06 at 17:37, john doe wrote:

> i apples to oranges.  you can get ati cards that cost more or less on par
> with any nvidia based card.  just because nate's ati cost 3x more than your
> nvidia, doesnt mean that the cards can be compared performance and feature
> wise.  i can get an nvidia based board that costs more than 3x nate's ati im
> sure, should we compare those two?

> cost is not an issue when picking between these two brands.

I say it is. We dissagree here especially when, as you point out,
performance and features are close or the same. Would you fly Southwest
or American if their performance and features were the same? And why?

No thanks.

This is a digitally signed message part