Re: nVidia is OS?

>nice desktop and the cool XMMS plug-ins. I like Nate's ATI card but it
>was more than 3X the cost of mine. Both are dual head and 64MD. I'll put
>up with closed source drivers.

i apples to oranges.  you can get ati cards that cost more or less on par
with any nvidia based card.  just because nate's ati cost 3x more than your
nvidia, doesnt mean that the cards can be compared performance and feature
wise.  i can get an nvidia based board that costs more than 3x nate's ati im
sure, should we compare those two?

you can get nvidia and ati based cards for under 50 bucks nowdays, cost is
not an issue when picking between these two brands.