Redhat Questions...

Okay, so for a long time, I've moved away from Redhat because of some
issues I had with it.  I've tried 7.3, and am quite satisfied with it.
However, I installed this particular machine as a workstation, and it
neglected to install *any* xinetd programs except for in.identd.  I need
telnet (yes, I know, ssh, but this is behind a firewall, and is a NAT
machine, so no one is getting to it from the outside), and it didn't
install it, so I need to get it.  I would like to stay with RPM as much as
possible.  Being that I've always been a compile from source man, I don't
know much about about RPM.  I've seen you guys discuss using apt-get to
install new programs, but it appears that is not on my system.  I thought
maybe Redhat had started using this program, but I guess not.  I tried to
update the xinetd package via the Redhat Network stuff, but it appears
they only let me have one free one per account :D  What packages from
Redhat do I need to install to retrieve in.telnetd, and what's the best
way for me to go about it?

Koree

____________________________________
Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

I was walkin' down the street,
when I thought I heard this voice say,
"Say, ain't we walkin' down the same street,
together on the very same day",
And I said,
"Hey senorita, that's astute", I said,
"Why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute"