Re: Eliminate Spam email and Video Conferencing

> I am on the prowl for some linux solutions for filtering spam at the server
> level and video conferencing over the 'net.

for email filtering at the server level, i would look at postfix, you can
create rules to great affect.  how many users are we talking about here?
As for video conferencing, there are many projects that you should be able
to dig through at Source Forge, I don't know any off the top of my head
though.

tighe

--
Tighe		w00t		blumnky