Re: Eliminate Spam email and Video Conferencing

Hi Aaron,

On Tuesday, August 6, 2002, 11:13 AM, you rearranged your electrons about
"Eliminate Spam email and Video Conferencing":

AC> I am on the prowl for some linux solutions for filtering spam at the
AC> server level and video conferencing over the 'net.

AC> Any Suggestions?

Spamassassin is excellent, and can be used either at user level, via
Procmail, or system wide.

--

Best regards,
 Gary

Today's thought: The attention span of a computer is only as long as its electrical cord.... Turnaucka's Law