ipchains

I'm using ipchains with one of my Linux 2.2 systems, and I've turned on
logging.  Where does it log the matches, and what will the line look like?
I'd like to be able to grep the info out of my messages file.  Or, even
better, is there a command switch that'll list recent log information for
ipchains?  Something similar to Ciscos "show ip access-list"?

Koree

____________________________________
Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

"With my feet upon the ground I move myself
between the sounds and open wide to suck it in,
I feel it move across my skin.
I'm reaching up and reaching out,
I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me.
And following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been.
We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been."