LUGNUT

Hello,

I've been lurking for quite some time. Went to one meeting in carbondale
a few months ago. The one at Quatro's. I really enjoy the emails and posts.

Not that there is anything wrong with SILUG but a few of us in the
Goreville area have started another LUG. Our group is called LUGNUT,
Linux Users Group for New Users Too. We conduct our meetings aon the
third Monday of each month at 6 p.m. Our meetings are heald at Sondata
in Goreville. We have been around since the end of January 02. We
currently have 4 members that attend meetings and a few more that lurk
around our website. Our group is open and all are welcome.

The group website is  http://lugnut.sondata.net

Our group is somewhat structured and each meeting has a specific goal
oriented towards learning and fun.

Please stop by the website and poke around.

Tim Coffey