Tonight's Special Presentation in St Louis

Everyone's been rather silent, but I did want to check in with you guys
who are planning to make the trip over into St Louis this evening for
Dave's presentation. If you're planning to attend, we will be heading out
of town around 6:15. If you'd like to follow us (we have a full carload),
give us a call 567-7320. Else, keep a hold of this number (our cellphone)
in case you get lost on your way or something.

See you there!

Author, RHCE Exam Cram
Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/
Site Manager                            http://www.LinuxUsersGroups.org/