[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 8/15/2015
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 8/15/2015
- From: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 11:06:55 -0500
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.5.23 (2014-03-12)
The second monthly Metro East SILUG meeting for this month is *today*,
Saturday, August 15, 2015 at 4PM. As usual, the meeting is at the
Computer Room location at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.
I'm probably going to sound like a broken record, but I got past my last
round of technical problems, so I'm working on the
seemingly-unattainable goal of building a 2-node oVirt cluster using
ZFS, GlusterFS, etc. yet again. Along the way, I'll be working with
Puppet and probably other stuff that I'm forgetting.
If that sounds like fun, I'll see you there. :-)
firstname.lastname@example.org | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)624-4440 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to email@example.com with
"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.