SILUG: Wednesday, 8/5/2015 Metro East meeting

The next St. Louis Metro East meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux
Users Group is scheduled for *tonight*, Wednesday, August 5, 2015 at the
Computer Room at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.  The meeting
will start at 6:30PM.

Sorry for the late notice.  I wasn't sure I was going to be able to make
it until the last minute...

See you tonight.  :-)

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.