[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 9/21/2013
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: SILUG: Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 9/21/2013
- From: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 11:22:24 -0500
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.5.21 (2010-09-15)
The second monthly Metro East SILUG meeting for this month is *today*,
Saturday, September 21, 2013 at 4PM. As usual, the meeting is at the
Computer Room location at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.
For today's meeting, I thought we might go through some things that I
learned about at last week's Ohio LinuxFest. I can also show everyone
the material that I used for my Vim class, if anyone is interested.
See you there. :-)
firstname.lastname@example.org | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)624-4440 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to email@example.com with
"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.