SILUG: SFD 2011 + Second monthly Metro East meeting - Saturday, 9/17/2011

The second monthly Metro East SILUG meeting for this month is tomorrow,
Saturday, September 17, 2011.  As usual, the meeting will be at the
Computer Room location at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.

Tomorrow is Software Freedom Day 2011, so in honor of the event,
tomorrow's SILUG meeting/SFD 2011 celebration will start when the
Computer Room opens at 10AM.  I'll be available all day to answer
questions, hand out free software, and maybe give the occasional
impromptu presentation.

If any of you would like to come to the store and hang out for part of
the day, by all means please do.  We'll still have a more-or-less
regular meeting at 4PM, so be sure to be there for that.  I have a
little bit of stuff that I picked up at OLF last week to give away.

For more information about Software Freedom Day, see

    http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/

See you tomorrow.  :-)

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.