SILUG: Wednesday, 9/7/2011 Metro East meeting

The next St. Louis Metro East meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux
Users Group is scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday, September 7, 2011 at
the Computer Room at 3720 Green Mount Crossing Drive in Shiloh.  As
usual, the meeting is at 7 PM.

A quick reminder...  The Ohio LinuxFest is this week!  (I've gone for
years now.  You should too.)

  Online registration will close at 23:59 Wednesday (9/7) -- Only online
  registrations are eligible to be the winner 1000th person! Hurry, act
  now, we're waiting for YOUR order!

  And while you're there, make sure to check out our cool shirts:
  http://bit.ly/ozxOV7 The t-shirts are part of the Supporter package,
  and the polo shirts are available as long as they last. Only 100
  ordered so get one today!

So, seriously, I have no idea what we're going to do at tomorrow's
meeting.  I'm sure we'll figure something out though.  I promise it
won't just be me packing...

See you tomorrow.  :-)

(618)624-4440             | See web site for meeting details.