SILUG: Wednesday, 12/6/2006 Metro East meeting

The next St. Louis Metro East meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux
Users Group is scheduled for *tonight*, Wednesday, December 6, 2006 at
the Computer Room, located behind Borders (next to Hooters) at 317
Market Place in Fairview Heights.  As usual, the meeting is at 7 PM.

Sorry for the late notice...  We just finally got power back at the
house yesterday, and thanks to a hardware failure in the firewall, I
didn't get the computers back on until late last night.  Fun stuff...

So show up tonight, and we'll find something interesting to talk
about.  I promise.  :-)

(618)398-3000             | See web site for meeting details.