[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SILUG: Thursday, 11/6/2003 O'Fallon meeting reminder
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: SILUG: Thursday, 11/6/2003 O'Fallon meeting reminder
- From: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 12:19:43 -0600
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.4.1i
The next O'Fallon meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
is scheduled for Thursday, November 6, 2003 at the O'Fallon City
Library. As usual, the meeting is at 7 PM. See the web site for the
address, driving directions, etc.
I've had two separate requests for this month's topic, plus I had an
idea of my own, so it is looking like the next 3 months will be the
following topics, although I don't know in what order:
* Email with Postfix, Amavis, SpamAssassin, Courier IMAP, etc.
* Web stuff with Mason and Bricolage
* Building rpms
The email thing I actually have written up, so it will make a better
presentation. Depending on how much time I have the next couple of
days, I may or may not be prepared for the other topics...
Oh, and if all goes well, we'll have a special guest. You'll have to
show up to see who it is. ;-)
See you there. :-)
firstname.lastname@example.org | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)398-7360 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to email@example.com with
"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.