[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SILUG: Monday, 10/20/2003 Carbondale meeting reminder
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: SILUG: Monday, 10/20/2003 Carbondale meeting reminder
- From: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 12:21:05 -0500
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.4.1i
The next Carbondale meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
is Monday, October 20, 2003 at 7 pm in Morris Library, Room 325
(Social Studies Conference Room), on the SIUC campus.
Monday's meeting will be focused on package management, apt on Red
Hat, and other fun stuff like that.
As usual, if you have Linux questions, we'll do our best to answer
See you there. :-)
firstname.lastname@example.org | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)398-7360 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to email@example.com with
"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.