[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SILUG: Thursday, 8/1/2002 O'Fallon meeting reminder
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: SILUG: Thursday, 8/1/2002 O'Fallon meeting reminder
- From: Steven Pritchard <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 09:22:23 -0500
- Mail-Followup-To: Steven Pritchard <firstname.lastname@example.org>,email@example.com
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mutt/184.108.40.206i
The next O'Fallon meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday, August 1, 2002 at the O'Fallon
City Library. As usual, the meeting is at 7 PM. See the web site for
the location, driving directions, etc.
There was a thread on silug-discuss here:
(which quickly got off-topic, but still...) about our topic for this
month. I'm not quite sure if we figured anything out, but I had
volunteered to do a presentation on HTML::Mason or User Mode Linux.
If anyone has a preference (or a better idea), feel free to email the
list or me directly.
Of course, you can also bring any questions you might have, and we'll
do our best to answer them.
See you there. :-)
email@example.com | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)398-7360 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.