SILUG: Monday, 6/3/2002 Carbondale meeting reminder

The next Carbondale meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
is *tonight*, Monday, June 3, 2002 at 7 pm for whoever is left in
town.  :-)  Since I'm not expecting many people to be around, this
will be an informal dinner meeting at Quatro's.

If anyone needs directions, see

    http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?tuid=6759141&ck=1630583100

Sorry for the late notice, but it hadn't registered with me that it
was June already.  Luckily Harry reminded me.  :-)

I *promise* I'll have free stuff this time.  (There's some in the car
already, so you can believe me.  ;)  If anyone is interested, I have a
few things I can talk about too, including User-mode Linux, Linux on
the PS2, and probably one or two other things.

If anybody wants CDs of Red Hat 7.3, OpenOffice 1.0, or anything else
I've got on the FTP site, let me know before 3, and I'll burn whatever
you want.  All I ask is a couple bucks for the media and my time...

See you tonight.