SILUG: regularly scheduled meetings?

Just so everyone knows, if we stick with the "first Monday of every
month" meeting time for the Carbondale meeting, then we should have a
meeting on Monday.  Unfortunately, I don't have confirmation that we
have a room yet.  If you are interested in going to a meeting on
Monday, please keep a close eye on your email, since I might send out
the "real" announcement rather late.  (Also, if those of you who plan
on going could drop me an email to let me know, I'd appreciate it.  If
I know a lot of you are interested, I'll try a lot harder to get that
confirmation.  ;)

Hopefully this will be the final last-minute meeting announcement.  We
*will* start having regular meetings again soon.  I promise.

Thank you for your patience.

(618)398-7320             | Meetings announced on silug-announce@silug.org
Steven Pritchard          | http://www.silug.org/ for more info