SILUG: Monday, October 2, 2000 meeting

The next meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux Users Group is
*tonight*, Monday, October 2, 2000, at 7 pm in the Life Science
III-1059 Auditorium on the campus of Southern Illinois University in
Carbondale.  If anyone doesn't know where that is, let me know, and
I'll dig up a map.

Since this is our first regular meeting in a long while, I'd like for
us to discuss the best way to get the word out about the group again.
We're probably due for a Demo Day or something...

The rest of tonight's meeting will be devoted to some Q&A.

Oh, BTW, I'm bringing free stuff for everyone who shows up.

See you all there.  :-)

(618)398-7320             | Meetings announced on silug-announce@silug.org
Steven Pritchard          | http://www.silug.org/ for more info