Re: Linux Sucks

Everett,
Are you using a modem or a cable modem?
If you're using a regular 56K modem go to the KDE menu click on Internet
and click on Kppp.  This will step you through setting up an internet
connection.
Using Kppp you don't have to mess around with all the ppp scripting
stuff.  Of course, you miss out on discovering how ppp works and learning
what all is envolved making a ppp connection, but hey, you're on the
net.:-(

On 1/29/01, 8:12:26 PM, "Everett" <ekh@hometel.com> wrote regarding Linux
Sucks: