RE: Let's see if I have this correct

-----Original Message-----
From:	Brune, Charlie [SMTP:Charlie.Brune@anheuser-busch.com]
Sent:	Tuesday, January 23, 2001 11:45 AM
To:	'silug-discuss@silug.org'
Subject:	RE: Let's see if I have this correct

I agree that it would be good to set up some topics for future meetings.

[...]

I'll bet lots of us can contribute.  For example, can someone tell me what
on
earth I'd want to do with Awk/Yacc/Lex ?????  You don't have to fill up an
hour.
For example, talking about rsync, rsh, ssh, etc. for 20 minutes would do me
world of good.

	I would be happy to spend 10-20 minutes talking about the use of
Lex/Flex/YACC/Bison.  You probably don't want to know (thinking about them
makes my brain hurt,) but I'll be happy to tell you anyway. ;)  You're on
your own for AWK...

Nathan Yawn,  yawn@emacinc.com

EMAC, Inc.
2390 EMAC Way