Demo Days (was Re: Linux Study Group (fwd))

Randy Flood said:
> On another note, I noticed at Red Hat's web site that they are looking for
> college students to become Linux evangelists.  It looks like they will give
> you 25 copies of their *latest* release to give out on a college campus.  I
> was thinking that I might apply for this.  Would anyone be interested in a
> demo day at a college somewhere?  Or, if not, would anyone who is taking
> classes be interested in signining up for the program?

I must say that I've been dragging my feet scheduling a Demo Day down
in Carbondale.  I talked to 710 Bookstore about doing a Demo Day a few
months ago, and they were all for it.  (If anyone in Carbondale wants
to take the lead on this, just let me know.  I'll do everything I can
to help.)

I think it would also be a great idea to schedule a Demo Day somewhere
in Edwardsville.  Maybe we could talk SWIC into letting us do
something on campus there too...

(618)398-7320             | See web site for meeting details.