Re: Perl Question

<ircspeak>
/me notices that he needs the "Sombrero of Tequila Immunity", and asks
Tighe where he might find one.
</ircspeak>

Seriously, I have never understood regular expressions, and am failing to
do so right now.  You'd have to be very drunk for them to make sense :D

Koree
Koree A. Smith  | Co-Administrator, ameth.org
koree@Ameth.org | http://www.koree.net/
koree@koree.net | Linux Rules!
NT < *IX        | I Corinthians 2:1-5

Nous pensons que Linux représente à terme une menace pour Windows.