Re: Holiday Party

Kara Pritchard said:
> Okay, let's make plans for our first annual LUG Christmas party.

That sounds like a plan. Who else is coming?

> Where: My house (in Fairview Heights)

Where else?

> When: Good question. What weekends are you available?

When, in December, do you plan on having this?  Sometime after Christmas?
Sometime before Christmas?

> What: Food, linux chat, network quake (would need to arrange for a wee bit
> more hardware), drinks, ping-pong, and holiday ch33r.

I have a virgin AMD K6-2/450 with a Voodoo3 card in it that I plan to load
Linux on to.  If you want to use it, be my guest.  If not, fine.

Also, I got the SILUG site to *finally* load on my box.  @Home does this
wacky proxy stuff that I didn't realise.  I set the proxy up again and it
loads. I'm happy =]

--

Nate
ram44 at home dot com