Re: Re: anyone else on here use beos at all? qnx?

As far as the company is concerned they are not actively going to
pursue the "enhancement" of the desktop OS. They are pushing BA.. The
internet appliance OS... So no I feel that BeOS is fading away, but I
still think its a very fast, very nicely designed OS.. The idea was
great.

--
David A. Glass
webdev@xsive.com