RE: Certification

The Exam Prep book for the LPI series, is well, not very good...

New Rider's book will be out any day now (if not already). O'Reilly's will
be out by January. Either of those is multiple times over a better
resource.

However, you should find the objectives detail everything you need to
know. Where you find out how to complete the objectives is up to you, and
quite often in the man pages.

I don't think you'll have any issues.

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000, Flood Randy Capt AFCA/GCF wrote:

> I think I'd be willing to work on a study group for the LPI exam.  But, I
> think I'm less qualified to lead studying for the LPI stuff than I am for
> the RHCE exam.  I suspect that we could take the list of objectives, and go
> point by point, though.
>
> Besides, I wouldn't mind getting LPI certitifed as well.
>
> I've got the Exam Cram book for the LPI exam, but I haven't read it all yet.

Author, RHCE Exam Cram
Linux Evangelist			kara@linuxgruven.com
Asst Dir for Program Development        kara@lpi.org