Certification

At the last couple of meetings of mvlug or silug east or whatever we are now known as, there was discussion of certification training or study within the group under the auspices of one or more guru's. I have several questions to pose as a sort of interest poll.

1. Are enough of us interested to make this a worthwhile pursuit?
2. Which certification course should be pursued?
3. Where
4. When
5. Who

I am definitely interested. Talking with Kara and looking at a few websites, I think that the LPI approach is probably the way to go. It is a more generalized exam process and it appears more available than RHCE. As for the remainder of the questions, any input?

Steve