new additions to the SILUG mailing lists

I've just added everyone from the old MVLUG lists to the SILUG lists.
This should give a little more life to our discussion list...

For those of you who are new, or don't remember, we have two SILUG
mailing lists.  The first, silug-announce, is a moderated list for
meeting announcements and such.  If you plan on attending any
meetings, you really must be on the silug-announce list, since that is
usually the only place that meeting cancellations are announced.

The second list, this one, is silug-discuss.  It is a general list for
Linux-related discussion.  Pretty much any topic that would interest
Linux people is fair game.

Note that if you were subscribe to the MVLUG list, you are now
subscribed to *both* SILUG lists.  Everyone at the meeting tonight
seemed to agree that adding everyone to both lists was the simplest
way to handle the transition.

If you have any problems, try sending email to majordomo@silug.org
with "help" in the body of the message.  You can also feel free to
contact me directly.

Enjoy.  :-)

(618)398-7320             | Meetings announced on silug-announce@silug.org
Steven Pritchard          | http://www.silug.org/ for more info