some ideas...

With all due respect to Rich, I'm thinking it would probably be a good
idea for me to take over handling meetings and such, for at least a
little while, in order to get things stabilized a bit.  If anyone
objects, please say so.

The number one thing that I'd like to see is a fixed meeting day/time
again.  Right now, I think the first Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday of
each month would work best.  (At least one person has already told me
that Monday is a bad day in general.)  Comments?

The second thing I'd like to do is modernize the web site.  Other than
a few graphics, it is essentially the same web site that I developed
in late '94 or early '95.  That can't be good.  :-)  I've been doing a
lot of work on the LUCI web site lately...  If any of you who are
interested could take a look at it and let me know what you think, I'd
appreciate it.  If it looks good to everyone, I'd like to do something
very similar for SILUG.

I'd also like to get everyone thinking about doing a Linux Demo Day
sort of thing again after classes start back up.  Historically, we've
done this sort of thing at 710 Bookstore.  Is there a better place
now?

That's all I've got for the moment...  :-)

(618)398-7320             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month