Re: Linux user group (fwd)

The name of the group is NURL. It has a website at www.nurl.org; but not much
is there except an opportunity to subscribe of a not too active mailing list.

The club never did quite take off.  We had several organizational meetings at
Rend Lake College in hopes of getting a group going, but the only ones who
attended were the five or six people attempting to get the club going.

The last couple of 'meetings' were at a restaurant were a half a dozen people
got together to talk 'computer.'

Needless to say, all are welcome to join us when we meet again.  Subscribe to
the mailing list, because it usually happens on short notice and informally.

Alan