Re: Linux and Routing

Eh?  I hope I haven't offended someone with something I've said.  I
appreciate your help very much, Matt.  I always appreciate any input I get
from anyone on this list.  I just happened to figure it out before the
help helped :D  No big deal.  Once again, thanks guys :D

Koree

Koree A. Smith  | Co-Administrator, ameth.org
koree@Ameth.org | http://www.koree.net/
koree@koree.net | Linux Rules!
NT < *IX        | I Corinthians 2:1-5

Nous pensons que Linux représente à terme une menace pour Windows.