MEETING: Monday April 10th, 7pm LSIII 1059

Our next meeting is April 10th, 7pm at LSIII 1059 on the SIU campus in
Carbondale, IL.  There are directions and a map available at:

	http://www.silug.org/meetings/

Rather than me babble for two hours like usual, we will be watching "The
Matrix" DVD on the large screen projector.  If there is time remaining, we
will have a question and answer session.

Questions, comments, etc. ... send 'em my way.