Re: qmail

On Mon, 20 Mar 2000, Matthew Walker wrote:

<begin holywar>

> What is the general feeling about qmail... is it better than sendmail?

<end holywar>

I know a lot of people that like qmail because of its security.  However,
sendmail is older than the internet ;) and therefore has its zealots.  I
personally use sendmail... mainly for laziness but also because it does
exactly what I need and has never given me a reason to switch.

As to which is better... does it do what you want to do?  Are you already
more comfortable with one than the other?  Will switching break anything?

Just some questions to ask, by no means exhaustive.

Sean...

Everything you know is wrong,
Just forget the words and sing along.    --Weird Al