scsi Problems

Hello,

I possess an engraver YAMAHA 4416 SCSIS (50 pines) and a Hard disk IBM UW 68
pines and a SCSI card Tekram 390-F (control at a time of the 68 and 50
pines) on PCI harbor. Since one year this material functioned and cohabited
without problems under WIN98, until yesterday, where I constantly have the
message of mistake on a blue screen: " A mistake fatal 0E appeared to
0028:C150F520 in the VXD SCIPORT(1)+00000B10 ".
I reinstalled 15 times WIN98, I reinstalled 17 times drivers of the SCSI
card, but nothing there made.
On the other hand, when I plug or the Engraver SCSI all alone or the Hard
Disk SCSI all alone ==> NO PROBLEM'S !!!
Do I think that there is a new element that disrupts the cohabitation
between these 2 materials, thing that I didn't have before, but which?
Could you help me PLESA?

Thank you

please, for your answer : lsalomon@libertysurf.fr