Re: printer problems with RH 6.1

Should fix you up. Now if someone can tell me how to get my sound working I'd
be eternally grateful (same situation: worked fine under 5.2 and 6.0. Wont
work at all under 6.1). I have gone from being the biggest redhat fan to being
pretty ticked off at them in general. I have been trying to resolve the sound
issue since I bought the product in November and when they get around to
responding to my service request every three weeks or so they offer some inane
suggestion which obviously (from my description of the problem) wont help. I
hope that my case is not widespread--redhat needs to work on their support if
they are gonna use it to sell their product. Sorry for the rant and Id love any
suggestions as to how I can get sound working.

Joe Kallo