Lugs

Hey,
	We have a member from NLUG moving to Chicago (I know, I know).  He
was wanting to know info on good lugs... what I have come across does not
really impress me... I am guessing neither him because he was wanting any
info on Chi Lugs... While I was at it I suggested LUCI (I am not
subscribed).  I looked at linux.com and figured he probably did not
want to be a member of Jesus People USA Lug (then again, that's just me).
You know, there is a joke there... an Oreilly book or two and some
comparisons... well, nevermind.

Oh yeah, I told him S. Ill starts at Kankakee, and not to go to Wisconsin
(Oh yeah, I did not find this out for quite a time) that Wisconsin people
call Illinoisan's FIB's.  The first and last letters probably should not
be repeated on the list.  I guess if you were the summer home for some
swanky folks from North Side the locals probably have the right to think
that :)

Loving Nashville TN (and not missing Belleville),

Sean...

(PS, I guess I should tune him into the fact that Cardinals and Blues fans
really are better?)

Everything you know is wrong,
Just forget the words and sing along.    --Weird Al