ipchains and dialpad

    i just discovered a service on the net at www.dialpad.com which lets you
make free long distance calls through the internet.  however, i am having
trouble getting the service to work.  ive got one machine here in my room
providing ip masquerading to the others, but i need to be able to add the
ability to forward these voice packets before this thing will work.
    my current ipchains setup is just this:
        /sbin/ipchains -P forward DENY
        /sbin/ipchains -A forward -s 192.168.1.0/24 -j MASQ

on the dialpad help page they have an example for how to "fix things" with
ipmasqadm:
    /usr/sbin/ipmasqadm autofw -A -v -r udp 51200 51201 -c tcp 7175
    /usr/sbin/ipmasqadm autofw -A -v -r tcp 51210 51210 -c tcp 7175
but i am unable to find a way to convert those commands to something that
ipchains would like.
    i would be eternally grateful to anyone who could help.
        thanks,
--

Darin Kelkhoff
darink@cs.siu.edu

"I consider myself an artist, and I do what I love to do.  And I
don't have to live in squalor, because people pay programmers
good sums of money." -- Linus Torvalds