Re: Perl Resource Kit for Win32

R.Threet said:
> I was thinking about buying the Active State PDK for $95 and buying a
> couple of the Win32 Perl books from O'Reilly, then I noticed the Perl
> Resource Kit for Win32 for $119 at Amazon.  Doesn't this come with
> several of the O'Reilly Win32 Perl books?  I couldn't find a listing of
> the contents on the site.

Ick.  Win32 Perl?  What would you want to use that crap for?  (Not
Perl, Windows.  Perl almost makes Windows useful, but not quite.)

There's a full description of the Win32 PRK at

    http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/prkwin32/desc.html

I have the Unix edition.  It's a bit dated now, but it's still a nice
addition to the bookshelf.

Oh, and no, it doesn't contain any of the regular Perl books.  It is
all new stuff.

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month