Re: Question about Linux Journal ad

I'm sure it will bring you much happiness [if the ad is to be believed
:-)]

That's not a bad idea, though, to use it with the Netwinder.  It would
be handy to lug around.  I was looking at the XF86Setup screen and I
didn't see which keyboard you would select for this.  Just pick 101 and
use the keys you've got?

I was kidding ABOUT THE CAPS LOCK KEY BUT I DO SOMETIMES HIT IT
ACCIDENTLY AND TYPE A BUNCH ON THE SCREEN BEFORE [dang it] noticing.