Re: LUCI: Tuesday, August 24 meeting (fwd)

RAT said:
> Does this have hardware RAID?

No.  Just one fast SCSI disk.  (It's a workstation, after all...)

> Is IBM doing any hardware RAID with Linux?

I'm sure they are on the Netfinity servers...  (I think I might try to
get one of those on loan next.  :)

> This sounds pretty cool.  I'm tempted to run up there ...  Is
> this guy coming back for Linux Demo Day?

No, unfortunately he'll be in Toronto or something.  (I'll still have
the box though.  Maybe others too...)

(217)698-1694             | Meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month