Re: Red Hat

Doesn't SuSE 6.2 have a later kernel than RH6.0? Remember that video
support, etc is not determined by what distro you use, but what kernel
version, XFree version, etc it is packaged with. If SuSE 6.2 came out just
weeks after RH 6.0, chances are it will have newer drivers etc. Also, RH's
goals are not to be the latest and greatest, but a stable (yeah, I know go
ahead and laugh) base, using the latest "stable" kernel and drivers, etc.

Your video card is new, and I'll be anything if you d/l'd the new version
of XFree with RH 6.0, you'd be a happy camper..

- Kara

Kara Pritchard                        	Phone: 217-698-1694
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Linux Users of Central Illinois		kara@luci.org
LUG Project Manager - Linux.com		kara@linux.com