Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 10:24:07 -0700
From: AnnDee Johnson <a_johnson@icp-vortex.com>
To: mark@bish.net
Subject: travel by ICP personnel

Hi Mark,

If you'll remember from our previous contacts, ICP vortex is a manufacturer of
SCSI and Fibre Channel RAID Controllers with full support of the Linux OS.

We are planning our Fall travel schedules for sales personnel and would like to
see if we can schedule a time for an ICP representative to visit a meeting of
your Linux User Group and talk about how ICP controllers handle RAID arrays
under Linux.

Could you let me know your LUG's regular meeting schedule (including time and
place) so we can fit a stop into our schedule?

Thanks for your time and help! I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
AnnDee Johnson

PS:  If you are at Linux World in San Jose, stop by booth 324 and say hello!

AnnDee Johnson
VP Marketing Communications

ICP vortex Corporation
4001 E. Broadway, B-20