Re: Meeting

i plan to be there.

At 6:57 AM -0500 7/12/1999, Mark wrote:
>The next meeting I would like to have is the first monday in August.  This
>will be my last meeting.  Are there enough people in C'dale that are
>interested in this?

   Providing Computer Support at SIUC since 1986

   Matthew MacCrimmon <macc@siu.edu>
   CMCMA Tech Support
   Communications Bld., Room 13h, Mailcode 6606
   Southern Illinois University at Carbondale
   Carbondale, IL 62901-6606
   618.453.3201 voice, 618.453.7714 fax

HARRISVILLE, RI -- April 8, 1999

According to TrendWatch, "Apple Computer is still the favorite of
creative professionals." In fact, TrendWatch predicts that Mac OS
solutions will outsell Windows and Windows NT boxes by more than 3
to 1 in the creative marketplace:

http://www.trendwatch.com.cnchost.com/news/nr040899.html