VA Linux Systems on this weeks "The LINUX(r) SHOW!!(tm)" (fwd)

Subject: VA Linux Systems on this weeks "The LINUX(r) SHOW!!(tm)"

Pssssst, Pass it on......
Hey dudes we go Satellite tonight.  Join us (Chris Kolar,Kevin Hill
and Jeff Gerhardt) tonight for another episode of The LINUX(r)
SHOW!!(tm) as we move forward with our quest for world domination
(unless VA buys it all first).

TONIGHT LIVE:
Larry Augustin, Chris DiBona and the VA Linux Systems gang (the
company formerly known as VA Research) joins us tonight for a
conversation about VA's recent acquisition of Linux Hardware
Solutions, and the whole name change thing.  We will be discussing all
the juicy details of the merger, and how it will impact both companies
and the entire Linux Community.  Also on the plate will be the issue
of "linux.com" and what VA plans to do with it.

PLUS:
In addition to Chris, Kevin and Jeff will be our regulars; Doc Searls
(and maybe Matt) from the Linux Journal, Denzil from Tusows, Steve and
Kara Pritchard in the IRC Chat room "irc.pinnatel.com"  and maybe a
new voice or two.

Listen LIVE TONIGHT:
6:00pm Pacific, 8:00pm Central, 9:00pm Eastern.
WWW.TTALK.COM and follow the Linux link
Call in 888-591-tech from the United States, and check the web site
for world wide phone numbers.

AND for the first time.... BROADCASTING TO THE WORLD over Satellite on
the "Wisdom Channel" ge1 103 dg west longitude west of s America and
equator on transponder 12 5.7 narrow C-band lower.

Regular (AM/FM) Radio is coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE FORWARD!