Re: cheap Linux boxes

There is one tonight, but as for the summer I don't know.

The first Monday in May we will probably have one.  The third Monday we
will might or might not.  I'll be preparing for Linux Expo and I'm not
sure about Rich.  The first weekend in Jume I'll be just getting back from
Washington DC and the third I'll just be getting back from Las Vegas.
Also, I'd like to let everyone know that as of right now I will be leaving
for Florida the second week of August for good.