Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 15:09:28 -0800
From: Groups of Linux Users Everywhere <glue@ssc.com>
To: glue-list@ssc.com
Subject: Membership status

Is your group still an active member of GLUE?

Glue membership is active for one year and then must be renewed, or it
lapsed. Inactive GLUE members retain their enhanced web listings,
and the ssc-based mailing lists they have begun. Active members are
also eligible for the new benefits as they are added, magazines for
special events, etc.

We have not had a fool-proof system for contact GLUE members for
renewal when the inital year is over; many groups have lapsed.

I'm making a call for GLUE groups now. Reply with your address (and
please spell out your user group name), and I'll check on your group's
status, and send out these things: a special discount rate flyer to LJ for
your LUG's members, discounts for the LJ Archive CD-ROM's, as well as
a set of the LJ Archive CD-Roms, if your group has not already
received them.

Sincerely,
Clarica