Powered By Linux squares

This page suggests that users groups can get 25 of those cute little
plastic computer stickers that Kara had for free.

How about it Mark (I ?think? you are our fearless leader)?

http://www.linuxresources.com/pbl.html
Title: Powered By Linux squares

[Sponsored by Linux Journal]
[About LINUX] [In The News] [Support] [Community] [In Business] [Software]

ABOUT LINUX: Powered By Linux Squares

Last Updated: Thursday, 14-Jan-1999 08:13:46 PST