IP Masquerading

I'm having problems with IP Masquerading on 2 machines now.  I've set it up the same way as several other machines that do work.  The only distinction between these two machines and all of the other ones that I have set it up on is that these are

RedHat 5.2 with IP Masq, Squid, and Diald.

Squid and Diald appear to be working flawlessly on this machine, but I'm not able to do a traceroute/ping or anything else from any of the internal machines.  I am able to ping the local network interfaces including the local ip for the diald thingy...

Anybody seen this or have any ideas or suggestions?

Matthew

Cornerstone Systems
www.cstonesystems.com
(812) 423-7676 x3015