Re: MRTG

	On mine I intially defined a community name and that was it. For
more security I use a community name other than "public" and I define an
access-list after the commuity name. That way even if someone knows the
community name they still can't use SNMP on the router unless they are
coming from an IP address defined in the access-list.

	router-c1(config)#snmp-server community public 2

	Bill Dunn